A Club of Ports’ Special Program took place in the framework of the Homeland & Global Security Forum in Brussels (Belgium), October 21, 2016.
Among the topics to be addressed :
- Port areas and Maritime activities : fighting piracy, terrorism and illicit trafficking
- Securing Port infrastructure and optimizing Trans-shipment Process
- Safe free Zones, a basic requirement for transport corridors
- Securing the Maritime space : Governments and Regional Organizations need the Private Sector’s support
- Digital revolution in the Maritime Industry means new vulnerabilities : implementing new standards of cybersecurity for Ports and Vessels