In the framework of the forthcoming Crans Montana Forum’s 28th Annual Session which took place in Barcelona (Spain), one of the key Mediterranean’s centers, a Conference on the Silk Road Cooperation was organized on July 6, promoting prosperity and economic integration especially with Mediterranean, Middle East and African countries.
This Program was a unique opportunity to foster Global Cooperation, develop Business Opportunities and strengthen International networks.
Heads of State and Government, Ministers of Economy, Finance, Trade, Transport and Industry were invited to discuss the following topics :
Opening the way from Western Europe to China is also an opportunity for the Mediterranean, the Middle East and Africa
- As a key to major new markets, the Silk Road represents an unique opportunity for improving international cooperation and boosting economic Development
- Common goals and achievements will improve peaceful relations and strenghten a confident shared Development
- Outstanding transport networks and policies are the key to such a successful cooperation
- The Eurasian corridors and the Maritime Silk Road lead to the Mediterranean, also gateway to the Atlantic World
Intertwining diplomacy with economic stimulation and international cooperation
- The new strategies for the Arab economies and the African countries where the most important potential of natural resources is
- The Development of the Silk Road Cooperation from Atlantic to Pacific Ocean is also a matter of transport facilities