On the occasion of the 28th Annual Session of the Crans Montana Forum in Barcelona (Spain), a Special Programme will be dedicated to Water Governance while facing climate change adaptation, water demand management, on July 7th, 2017.
Among the topics to be addressed :
- Many regions on the northern and southern shores of the Mediterranean face environmental threats to biodiversity, natural resources, habitable areas and health
- Addressing water scarcity and droughts and the consequences of floods and fires
- For countering these threats: developing major impact projects and focusing on the main regional priorities
- Protection of the marine environment and depollution of the Mediterranean and other seas
- Water Governance: climate change adaptation, water demand management and water financing