In the framework of the forthcoming Homeland & Global Security Forum to take place in Brussels (Belgium), an International Conference on the Three Seas Initiative, the Center of Europe heading to the 21st Century’s Global Partners, will be organised on October 25th.
This Program will be a unique opportunity to discuss about European and Global Cooperation, Transport and Energy Infrastructure Development as well as Regional Security Consolidation.
Among the topics to be addressed :
- Strengthening cooperation within the Central European North-South axis, from Baltic Sea to Adriatic and Black Seas
- Reorganization of Regional Energy supply and Development of new Gas infrastructure
- Development of Transport corridors to reinforce North-South economic Integration axis
- Rebalancing global Governance within the European Union: the emergence of new decision centers in the Eastern part of the EU
- Strengthening Regional security and boosting Growth and Development
- Central Europe becoming the Western terminus of the « Silk Road »?