In the framework of the 20th Annual Session of the Homeland & Global Security Forum, which took place in Geneva (Switzerland)
from October 24 to 27 2018, a
special Programme was dedicated to cybersecurity
& Information Governance.
the topics addressed :
- What about the uncontrollable side-effects of a world of technologies that challenge our societies: Fake News
- How to fight against the new criminality born from the perverse use of technologies?
- How to ensure transparency and fight against the underground dimension of certain electronic exchanges
- Decryption and regulation of crypto-currencies
- Development of crypto-due diligence