Special Programme of the AFRICAN WOMEN’S FORUM in BarcelonaApril 28, 2017
On the occasion of the 28th Annual Session of Crans Montana Forum in Barcelona (Spain), a Special Programme of the African Women’s Forum will take place on July 6th and will be dedicated to strengthening Women’s influence in the necessary change of their societies.
It will be the opportunity for Women coming from Africa to meet their counterparts from the Mediterranean and the Silk Road in order to discuss about their key role in the social and economic Development of their Country.
First Ladies, Ministers in charge of Women Affairs, Parliamentarians and Members of Civil Society committed to the promotion and empowerment of Women will join these important debates and address the following topics :
- Gender Equality means also International visibility for Women
- Women Leaders’ new role in Africa require Worldwide Connections
- How to open widely African Women’s "windows" on to the World?
- Permanent links between African Women and their Diaspora abroad is a necessity
- AWF will connect African Women with their Mediterranean and Silk Road’s counterparts
- Improving links with Women’s NGOs