SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE & FOOD AND NUTRITIONAL SECURITY IN AFRICA, major topic of the Forum in DakhlaFebruary 02, 2018
On the occasion of the Crans Montana Forum on Africa & South-South Cooperation, to take place in Dakhla (Morocco), from March 15 to 20, 2018, a Special Program will be dedicated to Sustainable Agriculture & Food and Nutritional security in Africa.
Specialized Ministers, High Representatives of International & Regional Organizations, Experts and Business Leaders coming from all around the World will gather to address these major challenges which are at the core of Africa’s Development. They require the implementation of innovative actions to fight climate disruption and initiate the way forward towards sustainable food industry.
Among the topics at the agenda :
- Food and Nutritional Security for all
- Sustainable Agriculture in Africa and its resilience to Climate change consequences
- The initiative for the Adaptation of African Agriculture (AAA) to Climate change, sharing experience on a Moroccan Initiative towards its African partners
- Improving Agriculture at local communities’ level
- Developing the access to Water and fertilizers
- Biosecurity, stakes and opportunities for an efficient, healthy and sustainable agriculture