PUBLIC HEALTH SECURITY, a priority on the African ContinentFebruary 12, 2018
On the occasion of the Crans Montana Forum on Africa & South-South Cooperation, to take place in Dakhla (Morocco), from March 15 to 20, 2018, a Special Program will be dedicated to Public Health Security.
This major challenge for the African Continent development requires the implementation of appropriate health policies to fight against communicable diseases and strengthen populations’ access to affordable quality services.
Among the topics at the agenda :
- Priority goes to high rate of maternal and newborn mortality
- How to fight life-threatening communicable diseases and the increasing rates of non-communicable diseases ?
- How to strengthen populations’ access to quality services at affordable costs ?
- Supporting and implementing appropriate health policies for vulnerable people : disabled, elderly, migrants
- Regionalization process : a powerful and modern response to health challenges