The Crans Montana Forum will be back in BRUSSELS for its 29th Annual SessionApril 10, 2018
The 29th Annual Session of the Crans Montana Forum will take place in Brussels (Belgium), on June 27 to 30, 2018.
In an increasingly fractured World, this forum offers to explore the ways to reinvent a Global Governance to tackle today's major challenges : Climate change and its impact on Environment, Economy and threatened Populations, the wide spread of Terrorism and the means to fight it and the backlash against Globalization and its perverse effects.
The Programme headlines will address a number of major topics :
- Economic development and Security challenges in Africa
- Migrations, new order of a Civilization undergoing radical changes
- The Silk Road, a new approach of South-South Cooperation
- The future of South-Eastern Europe at the doorstep of the European Union
- The universal Passport in Africa, which future for this new initiative ?
Like every year, Heads of State and Government, Ministers, Members of Parliaments, International Organisations and major Businesses coming from more than 100 countries will gather during this Forum.
In addition, two exceptional events will be held during the Forum :
- a High-Level Panel dedicated to International Affairs in a world of Sanctions and Extraterritoriality
- an Extraordinary Session of the African Women’s Forum organized in the premises of the European Parliament
See you soon in Brussels from June 27 to 30, 2018 !