On the occasion of the 29th Annual Session of the Crans Montana Forum, held in Brussels (Belgium) from June 27 to 30, the New Leaders for Tomorrow’s Special Program was dedicated to Trust & Truth in the Digital Era.
Among the topics addressed :
- Technology has prompted an “information war” that threatens our democracies
- How to fight disinformation and fake news ?
- How Governments and social media can work together to fight disinformation ?
- Is Government Regulation the best answer ?
- Can media Industry be more responsible and committed to its role as watchdog ?
- Privacy protection and Fight against fraudulent use of personal data,
the Web Industry is facing trust challenges
the second 2018 Class of the New Leaders
for Tomorrow was officially appointed during the Official Award Ceremony which took place on Friday, June 29 in
the framework the 29th Annual Session.
The Call for candidacies remains open ! CV, cover
letters and recommendation letter can be sent to email@example.com