In the framework of the 30th Annual Session of the Crans Montana Forum in Geneva (Switzerland),
a special Programme, jointly organized with the New Leaders for
Tomorrow and the African Women’s Forum, opened an
in-depth debate on : « Women’s Leadership in Africa – an inspiring
evolution for a global change ».
Among the topics addressed :
- From their village to the top of the State, African Women now greatly contribute to global economic growth and the improvement of their society
- No Women leadership can emerge in Africa without worldwide connections and networks : that is the mission of the Crans Montana Forum
- The African Women's Forum is also dedicated to the promotion of Women Entrepreneurship in sustainable initiatives
- Two major requirements: implementing Education for Girls and providing access to financing and micro-credit
- Examples of successful actions of Women in the Public sphere !