In the framework of the Crans Montana Forum on Africa & South-South Cooperation, which will be held in Dakhla (Morocco) from March 18 to 21, 2020, a special Programme will be dedicated to African Women shall access strategic positions : priority to girls' and women's Education.
Among the key topics :
- Context : African Women shall access every economic sectors including those traditionally reserved for men
- A global issue : integrating Women in national Economies and political decision processes
- The future of Africa : its global social framework depends on the accession of women to strategic positions in economy and industry
- Priorities : if education is the key to Development and Social progress, promoting lifelong education opportunities is essential
- The role of Private Sector : its responsibility is key to economic & social Integration of Women and Youth and access to training and employment