International Conference on AFRICA AND THE SILK ROAD & ASIA-AFRICA PARTNERSHIPSJanuary 29, 2018
On the occasion of the Crans Montana Forum on Africa & South-South Cooperation, to take place in Dakhla (Morocco), from March 15 to 20, 2018, an International Conference will be dedicated to extending the Silk Road to Africa and fostering Asia-Africa Partnerships in new growth sectors.
Among the topics to be addressed :
- African Growth boosted by global investments and new partnerships with Asia
- China, the first economic Partner of Africa
- Boosting Trade between South-East and Central Asia economies and the African Continent
- Morocco, a new gateway to the Silk Road in Africa
- Promoting Co-Production and local industrial sourcing, Ensuring Skills & Technologies Transfers