Special Program of the CLUB OF PORTS in DakhlaFebruary 05, 2018
On the occasion of the Crans Montana Forum on Africa & South-South Cooperation, to take place in Dakhla (Morocco), from March 15 to 20, 2018, the Special Programme of the Club of Ports will be dedicated to Maritime Transport & Transport Corridors.
This Programme will gather Specialized Ministers, Directors of Ports, Shippers' Councils, Maritime Authorities, International and Regional Organizations and Businesses from Africa and the rest of the World.
Among the topics to be addressed :
- More than 90% of trade on the African continent goes through Maritime Transport
- Landlocked countries need modern means of transportation and efficient port services
- Integrated transport corridors represent today's main challenge
- The security of transport in Africa is vital when criminality and terror are spreading
- The new prospects opened by South-South Cooperation