Women’s Leadership and Youth Entrepreneurship in Africa, major topic of the forthcoming Crans Montana Forum DAKHLA - AFRICAFebruary 06, 2019
In the framework of the fifth edition of the Crans Montana Forum in Dakhla (Morocco), a special Programme, organised in cooperation with the New Leaders for Tomorrow and the African Women’s Forum, will open an in-depth debate on Youth Entrepreneurship & Women’s Leadership in Africa.
This Session will focus on the potential of young entrepreneurs and innovators to create skilled jobs and promote inclusive economic growth across the Continent.
Among the topics to be addressed :
- The African economy is mainly based on Women, who play a crucial role in the emergence and Development of the African continent.
- Nearly 25% of African Women are entrepreneurs. They have become the world champions of business creation.
- In a context of Globalization, the emergence of a true modern African Women leadership, both in the private and public sectors, is a major necessity.
- The time has come for the feminization of the economy and politics !
- Supporting young Women entrepreneurs to become significant economic players on the Continent.
- Fostering Women's and Young Entrepreneurs' access to finance in Africa : strengthening the role of International and Regional Organizations.