ENERGY REVOLUTION on the African Continent at the top of the agenda of the Crans Montana Forum in DakhlaMarch 08, 2019
On the occasion of the forthcoming Crans Montana Forum DAKHLA – AFRICA, to take place from March 14 to 17, 2019, a special Programme, organized with the kind support of the Moroccan Agency for Sustainable Energy, MASEN, will be dedicated to Renewable Energies in Africa.
This Session will focus on the Energy Revolution and its Development Opportunities for the African Continent.
Among the topics to be addressed :
- How to manage Africa's great potential for new and renewable energies in a sustainable way
- Promoting solar, wind and hydroelectric energies
- Regional integration, a priority : developing integrated regional industrial centers, establishing a competitive regional market and developing major cross-border infrastructure projects
- The Energy revolution requires new financing models : the role of public-private partnerships, Green finance and impact imperative
- Which Energy efficiency action plans to be implemented, especially in transport, industry and construction ?
- The need to address sustainable development and energy issues in trade and maritime transport