The Annual Session of the Crans Montana Forum will celebrate its 30th anniversary this June in GenevaApril 04, 2019
The Crans Montana Forum - in its annual session - will celebrate its 30th anniversary in June 2019 !
This Forum, through high-level interactive sessions, will address the political and economic consequences of the current state of the world by opening a global reflection on the challenges of achieving Peace, Development and Stability.
Geneva (Switzerland), host of numerous International Organizations, will welcome this anniversary edition on June 26 to 29, 2019.
Among many suggested themes, the Forum will address:
- Time has come for rebuilding Security & Confidence
- Beyond potential conflicts, a new Spring could be coming…
- Yes ! Governments can find extra-budgetary resources ! The Innovative Financing
- The Med-Eastern Cooperation
- How to manage our world, which has become a world of Sanctions and Extraterritoriality ?
- Women’s Leadership in Africa and their Role in Politics
- How to connect African Maritime Industry to the two new Chinese Hubs in Italy : Trieste and Genoa
Like every year, Heads of State and Government, Ministers, Members of Parliaments, International Organisations and major Businesses coming from more than 100 countries will gather during this Forum.
See you in Geneva in June!