BUILDING AFRICA AS A NEW 21st CENTURY’S WORLD POWER !June 10, 2019
In the framework of the 30th Annual Session of the Crans Montana Forum, to take place in Geneva (Switzerland) from June 26 to 29 2019, a special Programme will be dedicated to the World integration of Africa.
This session will notably address :
- A successful Regional Integration can make Africa the 4th World Economy Global
- Security is obviously the today’s priority and a permanent challenge
- Improving Economic Infrastructure and global Governance remain the basic Foreign Investment’s requirements
- Working on the improvement of natural resources’ economic return
- Improving social equilibrium thanks to a better integration of African Women and young generations