The Official Opening Session of the Crans Montana Forum in Geneva (Switzerland), will be devoted to Global Instability, Weaknesses but Solidarity and Recomposition.
Among the topics addressed :
- We are entering a dangerous period of political instability and economic
& financial volatility
- The war leads to an unexpected reconfiguration of alliances in Europe and, in Africa the birth of a neo-Bandung and a new way of non-alignment
- At the top of the agenda: the supply chains
- The impact of NATO enlargement to Finland and Sweden
- Wiil the last South Eastern European states remain in stand by ?