In the framework of the Crans Montana Forum to be held in Geneva (Switzerland) from November 16 to 19, 2022, a Special programme will be devoted to Globalisation, the end of an era.
Among the topics addressed :
- We can’t do anything anymore...
- Frantic globalization and deregulation linked to the systematic search for the cheapest price have ruined the World and destroyed our models
- The management of international affairs challenged by repolarization, withdrawal into oneself and the rise of nationalism
- The implementation of international sanctions has revealed the emergency to evolve in a number of fields, among them Energy and Food security
- Economic and Industrial sovereignty is now a priority