In the framework of the Crans Montana Forum to be held in Geneva (Switzerland) from November 16 to 19, 2022, a Special programme will be devoted to Digitalisation and e-governance.
Among the topics addressed :
- Governments are implementing digital technologies for their internal and external operations and interactions
- Digital transformation has implications, both positive and negative, for innovation, policy making, public service delivery, global security and governance in general
- The need to generate a true understanding of the nature and directions of digital government
- Identifying necessary business management reforms to ensure successful digitization and create value through new technologies
- Build and/or strengthen digital infrastructure, cybersecurity and data protection
- How to fight the growing criminality born from the perverse use of technologies ?